Thursday, June 2, 2011

Colorado Visit

 We are back from Colorado! 

We had a great time spending 4 days with my sister and her Boyfriend in Denver, Colorado.

We went hiking at Red Rocks in Denver, Colorado



and we went to Boulder, Colorado on Memorial Day.




 We ate Indian food and saw a comedy show.

 We ate lots of great food; sometimes we ate out and sometime we cooked in. I didn't take pictures because I decided instead to enjoy the entire weekend and not think about pictures or blogging.

 Upon returning home we were met with a host of problems: college plans falling through, my phone broke, part of our apartment flooded, I head off into work for three nights, etc etc. I apologize for my lack of enthusiasm and my lack of blogging and hope to be back in the game soon!

No comments: